Founded in 2015, Adomni is a fast-growing advertising platform for digital out of home advertising. We believe that innovative technology, created and delivered by smart people, is able to transform the oldest communication channel on the planet - out of home advertising.
Over the past six years, we have helped advertisers like Kylie Jenner launch record-breaking digital billboard campaigns, Walmart uses our platform for their ad campaigns and we have an exclusive ad sales and technology partnership with Uber.
In short, we think, act and dream BIG.
Adomnis easy online platform removes the hassles of the out-of-home buying process and empowers advertisers with easy-to-use online tools, so campaigns can be launched in minutes across one of the fastest-growing DOOH networks in the world. Currently, the Adomni platform has over 470,000 digital screens available across the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Australia, reaching billions of people daily.
If you light up at the idea of working at a high-growth, venture-backed technology company and are looking for a career that is challenging and rewarding, let's talk.
Adomni is looking for a talented and experienced Sales Account Executive to drive sales activities. Specifically, advertiser client acquisition and ongoing sales and marketing initiatives. The primary focus of the role is to participate in strategies to attract and retain advertiser clients. This role involves working in a small team of sales reps, planner/strategists and account managers on the east coast.
RVP of Sales - West
- Develop, maintain, and execute strategic plans to attract and retain direct and agency clients.
- Maintain an active pipeline of new sales acquisition targets while maximizing overall revenues by balancing growth opportunities with existing clients.
- Manage RFP requests from clients within your region.
- Work with cross functional teams including account planning, account management, operations, marketing, and products to provide advertisers with a world class sales experience and to provide relevant feedback from clients that will help drive revenue and continuous improvement of the Adomni business.
- Collaborate with the marketing team by maintaining media kits, presentations and other marketing materials.
- Own and hit annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client partnerships by developing relationships both high and wide within organizations.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts.
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends.
- Ability to travel up as often as needed to secure and retain business.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Experience in strategic sales planning and execution.
- Knowledge of sales quota goals and revenue expectations.
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Tech-savvy and able to learn new platforms / systems.
- Ability to produce quality materials within tight time frames and simultaneously manage several projects.
- Prospecting new clients and agencies
- Ability to secure meetings and convert prospects to paying customers
- Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
- Expert knowledge using a CRM software platform. Zoho CRM is a PLUS.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Fun and approachable personality.
- 8+ years in sales and/or business development.
- Experience in advertising sales is a requirement.
- Experience with out of home advertising is a plus.
- Existing relationships with advertising agencies and brands
- Experience with programmatic advertising is a plus.
- Experience with audience data and measurement/attribution is a plus.
- Experience working for a start-up company is a plus.
New York metro area.