About Us: Core Creative is a full-service, integrated branding agency with a passion for helping people live healthier, more purposeful lives. Ranked as a top 10 agency in the City of Milwaukee, we provide a supportive and fast-paced atmosphere with an amazing, family-like culture. We not only value our clients, but we also place our employees just as high on the priority list. We’ve been recognized as one of Milwaukee’s best places to work by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, as well as the Business Journal of Greater Milwaukee.
Summary: Core Creative is seeking a Project Leader for their Design Services* division. The Project Leader is the liaison between the client and the agency design team. An effective problem-solver on a day-to-day basis, the Project Leader must be adept at anticipating problems and recognizing opportunities.
The Project Leader position requires superior project management skills. They must be a conscientious team player and a great organizer. This person also demonstrates excellent verbal and written communications skills. The Project Leader is a creative problem solver, exhibiting initiative and a take-charge attitude.
*Core’s Design Services division is focused on managing a single, large client – this division currently has over 40 employees.
Remote Work Option: This role will fall under Core Creative's hybrid work environment, that allows the employee to choose where they work from. We realize that some days it is simply more efficient for you to work from your home office, while on other days it may be easier to book an office space and work from the Core Creative offices. This policy is grounded in both our trust in our hard-working and dedicated employees, as well as our desire to create work life balance for those employees to the best of our ability. Core will provide all the necessary equipment and a stipend for technology to each employee. We expect our new hire will follow all guidelines that allow us to have this policy in place. employees may be expected in the office for some meetings, trainings, or as designated by management.
Day to Day Responsibilities: This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Acts as the primary client contact for assigned projects, developing relationships with clients and working closely with them to learn their business and communication needs
- Regularly checks for and responds promptly to all client communications, including calls and emails
- Schedules staff in order to meet stringent deadlines set by the client
- Has a thorough understanding of the planning, creative and production processes
- Proactively gathers the necessary information to plan and implement each client project
- Provides timely issuance of all documentation: project initiations, creative briefs, estimates, timelines, meeting summaries, and status reports
- Manages time and financial resources to ensure client projects are on time and on budget
- Checks and approves creative/production materials, copy, layouts, and production art, and coordinates client approval of same
- Proofreads all text and corrects spelling, usage and grammatical errors
- Resolves original copy queries directly with the copywriter, and amends text files
- Proofreads all files produced by the design staff; annotates PDFs and/or edits in word files using software edit/markup tools
- Maintains working knowledge of pertinent software and peripherals needed to complete work