About Us: Core Creative is a full-service, integrated branding agency with a passion for helping people live healthier, more purposeful lives. Ranked as a top 10 agency in the City of Milwaukee, we provide a supportive and fast-paced atmosphere with an amazing, family-like culture. We not only value our clients, but we also place our employees just as high on the priority list. We’ve been recognized as one of Milwaukee’s best places to work by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, as well as the Business Journal of Greater Milwaukee.
Overview: Core Creative is seeking a Project Coordinator for their Design Services* division.The Project Coordinator works closely with the Senior Project Leader or Project Leader to assist with day-to-day operations. They are involved in every aspect of the workflow including managing projects and resources, updating project status in the teams project management tool, and tracking and maintaining the projects budget and schedule.
The Project Coordinator position requires superior project management skills. This person must be a conscientious team player and a great organizer. They also demonstrate excellent verbal and written communications skills.
*Core’s Design Services division is focused on managing a single, large client – this division currently has over 40 employees.
Remote Work Option: This role will fall under Core Creative's hybrid work environment, that allows the employee to choose where they work from. We realize that some days it is simply more efficient for you to work from your home office, while on other days it may be easier to book an office space and work from the Core Creative offices. This policy is grounded in both our trust in our hard-working and dedicated employees, as well as our desire to create work life balance for those employees to the best of our ability. Core will provide all the necessary equipment and a stipend for technology to each employee. We expect our new hire will follow all guidelines that allow us to have this policy in place. employees may be expected in the office for some meetings, trainings, or as designated by management.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Creates project numbers and sets up files
- Issues daily status report early each morning
- Inputs, tracks and updates schedules
- Enters and manages tasks and assignments
- Routes project deliverables to team for review
- Archives projects
- Instructs all employees on process standards and proper usage of firms software
- Helps maintain quality and success of projects
- Assists/backs up Project Leader/Senior Project Leader as necessary
- Traffics files to printers
- Proofreads text and corrects spelling, usage and grammatical errors
- Resolves original copy queries directly with the client, and amends text files
- Proofreads files produced by the design staff; annotates PDFs and/or edits in word files using software edit/markup tools
- Maintains working knowledge of pertinent software and peripherals needed to complete work