What you bring:
- 5+ years experience in Excel, Power BI, SQL Reporting Services, or Data Visualization development.
Bonus points for:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business, or related field OR equivalent experience.
- 5+ years experience in Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Excellent communication, documentation, and presentation skills.
- Experience in software or user testing.
- Experience and passion for learning (technical and professional skills); implementing practices from others; trying, failing, and learning from successes and failures; sharing practices and knowledge for others benefit.
We understand the importance of offering quality compensation and benefits to our outstanding employees. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package. As and AccessOne employee You will have access to top of the line medical, dental and vision benefits on day one. Other benefits available to all employees include but are not limited to 401(k) with company match, company paid life insurance, paid holidays, generous paid time off, tuition reimbursement, paid parental leave and potential flexible work schedules. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company with offerings such as casual dress code, volunteer opportunities, company competitions, career development, employee engagement and more. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
AccessOne is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.