Title: Account Manager
Reports To: Director, Account Management
Department: EMS Account Management
Location: Lenexa, KS / Remote
EducationDynamics is the industry leader in helping colleges and universities find the highest quality student prospects to achieve their enrollments goals. As the trusted partner to more than 900 higher educational institutions, EducationDynamics has earned a reputation for providing the resources and expertise required to meet today’s recruitment challenges, delivering inquiry generation and agency level admissions, marketing, retention, and technology solutions to universities across the country.
The Account Manager is responsible for developing, managing, executing and analyzing marketing campaigns, digital media, creative, email marketing, web site development and social media with a focus on driving lead generation while working with internal teams. You will be the primary point of contact for our university partners.
The Account Manager’s priority will be the digital media campaign(s) for the University Partner(s). Including but not limited to Google, Facebook, Instagram, Microsoft campaigns. The Account Manager will work with a team of digital buying experts to ensure that campaign performance meets and exceeds partner expectations.
The Account Manager will be evaluated on his/her ability to retain and grow client business while being accountable for hitting inquiry forecasts, adjusting marketing plans to meet enrollment forecasts, meeting deadlines and deliverables to partners while successfully managing multiple projects and deadlines for people you do not directly supervise.
- Deep understanding of the partner
- Target student
- Definition of success
- Market knowledge
- Vision and goals of client
- Value prop/differentiation of client
- Their goals and objectives
- Manage and oversee execution of client deliverables
- Ensure client performance expectations are met
- Take a channel agnostic, client centric approach
- Review performance metrics
- Responsible for pacing and forecasting for partner and internal teams
- Responsible for budget allocations
- Set and update performance expectations for internal teams
- Review creative and project status plans and escalate issues as necessary
- Develop and monitor testing plans
- Facilitate meetings with internal resources working on partner school
- Communicate strategy and direction for partner school to internal resources
- Guard against complacency and be the main driver of improvement