Are you looking for a challenging but rewarding career in customer service? Do you have banking or call center experience? If so, we’re offering a competitive hourly rate, plus a $1,000 sign-on bonus with a one year retention agreement. We’ll provide you with the training needed to be successful!
At First Fidelity Bank, we are looking for talented, enthusiastic team members with a passion for service excellence. Our employees are critical to our overall success. We invest in our employees by providing excellent training and development, as well as advancement opportunities. We offer our employees a family environment, great benefits, competitive pay and paid time off for work/life balance. We are dedicated to giving back to the communities we serve, and we encourage our employees to participate in charitable giving and volunteer opportunities. One of our Core Values is to provide a caring place to work where people truly enjoy coming to work each day. Colleagues of First Fidelity Bank take pride in working here, make lasting friendships and have fun!
The Customer Service Representative (“CSR”) develops and maintains strong client relationships by recognizing client needs through effective listening skills, asking need-defining questions, and recommending appropriate products or services. The CSR role is challenging and the environment is fast-paced, yet our CSRs take the time to truly listen to our clients so they can effectively serve and resolve all inquiries and concerns. In order to provide exceptional service, the CSR collects and analyzes data resulting in problem-solving and client solutions. The successful CSR demonstrates a strong desire to build client respect and trust through credibility, friendliness, sincerity, empathy and patience. Excellent telephone communication skills allow the CSRs to present themselves as experienced professionals who put the client at the center of every interaction.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Provides prompt, courteous, and accurate service to clients via the telephone. Responds to client inquiries, requests, and concerns. Identifies, researches, and resolves issues using systems and resources available.
- Maintains a friendly and outgoing personality to deal calmly with client’s problems and questions.
- Quickly learns about bank products, services, systems, policies and procedures. Maintains vast knowledge about the bank through ongoing training, self-study and career development.
- Through effective listening and asking needs-defining questions, recognizes client needs and matches them with appropriate products through sales or referrals.
- Offers bank products and services by using a tagline on every appropriate call.
- Makes efficient use of time despite frequent interruptions and utilizes downtime to learn more about bank products and services.
- Works well in a group setting and maintains a courteous and professional demeanor. Demonstrates effective teambuilding skills and contributes ideas and suggestions that benefit the team and clients.
- Provides technical support for bank-wide products such as online banking as well as many others.
- Assists clients with loan and new account applications, including scheduling closings at a branch location.
- Inputs disputes for clients by telephone.
- Maintains the highly confidential nature of client information and records.
- Consistently supports the Bank and its Core Values.
- Performs other relevant duties as assigned.
- The Customer Service call center can only achieve our goals and properly serve clients if every colleague adheres to his or her schedule. Therefore, regular and reliable attendance and punctuality is essential.