Qualifications, Skills & Experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree and 6+ years of experience in marketing or closely related field.
- Demonstrated experience managing large projects within budgetary constraints, and an ability to “think outside the box” to gain resources and move the project forward.
- Exemplary time-management skills to manage numerous time-sensitive project tasks simultaneously.
- Must be intermediate level with project management software.
- Knowledge and understanding of sponsorship marketing and sales; expertise in revenue generation.
- A confidence and comfort in working with C-level stakeholders (both internally & externally).
- Proven leadership experience; able to coach and mentor staff as appropriate.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to articulate clearly with various departments, including but not limited to: Graphic design, public relations and advertising, external vendors, contractors, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to represent SONC to the public, during media events & product launches, product demonstrations and other marketing events.
- Strong experience and skills with planning and forecasting budgets.
We offer an inclusive, casual work environment.
Benefits include, but are not limited to: Medical, Dental, Vision, 403(b) retirement plan, life and long-term disability insurance, vacation, sick and personal days, federal holidays, and a paid winter break.
Special Olympics Northern California is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, ethnic background, religion, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, national origin, or disabilities. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities; please let us know if you need accommodations for the interview process. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates, including those with diverse backgrounds.