Who We Are
At Suvida Healthcare, we realize it takes a community of shared values and purpose to achieve a mission and purpose as meaningful as improving lives. We are a multi-disciplinary primary care program built to address the physical, behavioral, social, and cultural needs of an underserved Medicare-eligible Hispanic senior population. Our mission is to improve the quality of life for Hispanic seniors and those who care for them in neighborhoods across America.
We are cultivating an empathetic and service-centered culture that attracts, engages, values, and rewards talented individuals with shared interests and values positioning us not only as a best-in-class healthcare provider but also as an employer of choice! Will you join us on this mission?
What Makes Us Unique
We are an empowered primary care, clinical operations, and support teams creating health equity through an exceptional clinical and consumer experience that improves the quality of life for the people, families, and neighborhoods we serve. We tailor our primary care program to the culture, language, social, and overall wellbeing of the seniors we serve.
What You’ll Do
The Clinical Informatics Specialist will partner with Suvida Healthcare primary care providers and become a member of the Care Team. The Clinical Informatics Specialist will be responsible for the clinical documentation, coding, quality measures, achievement of Suvida metrics, patient screenings and records as well as clinical research and strategy implementation within the assigned patient panel. PSS will devote 100% of his/her time, under direct supervision of Lead clinician, to aid the care team through the activities below:
- Detailed research of patient’s old charts and diagnosis.
- Research and update of patients' old imaging and screening studies.
- Understand and follow patient age-specific screening requirements.
- Analize population health and coding strategies to optimize patient stratification.
- Identify risk and enroll patients in need for chronic care management protocols.
- Research up to date evidence based medical protocols and Research up to date evidence-based medical protocols and provide revised data to care team.
- Assist in medical recordkeeping system, documenting physician findings and interventions.
- Assist on the medical onboarding of the newly hired clinicians, MA’s and patient liaisons (Guias) into proper EMR documentation, operational duties, valued based metrics, health protocols and efficiency tools.
- Work directly with appropriate departments to develop quality improvement incentives to ensure the efficiency of our processes.
- Organize and conduct research team meetings, review literature and re-define training requirements for team members to ensure progress within expected guidelines.
- Position may require movement between Neighborhood Centers
- Reports to Lead clinician, Center director, Regional director.
What You’ll Bring
Education, Experience, Licensure, or Certification Requirements
- Clinical experience
- Medical background (preferred)
- Advanced computer, windows, typing skills (preferred)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to organize, manage time, and problem-solving strategies.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Multicultural (English and Spanish) preferred.
How We Work
Our Culture & Core Beliefs
- Earn Trust
- Building Relationships
- Creating Joy
- Doing Right
- Improving Every Day
- Moving Forward
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy
Suvida Healthcare provides equal employment opportunities to all Team Members and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.