Suvida Healthcare is a neighborhood-centric, multidisciplinary primary care program built to address the physical, behavioral, social, and cultural needs of the underserved Medicare-eligible Hispanic population. Multigenerational in design, Suvidas differentiated approach will enable us to deliver on the quadruple aim, improving health outcomes as well as consumer and employee experience while lowering total cost of care. Suvida will thoughtfully cultivate an empathetic and service-centric environment, positioning us not only as a best-in class health care provider, but also as the provider of choice for our patients, their families, and the community at large.
We are an empowered primary care team creating health equity through an exceptional clinical and consumer experience that improves the quality of life for the people, families, and the neighborhoods we serve.
To improve the quality of life for underserved people and those that care for them in neighborhoods across America.
The Clinical Informatics Specialist will partner with Suvida Healthcare primary care providers and become a member of the Care Team. The Clinical Informatics Specialist will be responsible for the clinical documentation, coding, quality measures, achievement of Suvida metrics, patient screenings and records as well as clinical research and strategy implementation within the assigned patient panel. PSS will devote 100% of his/her time, under direct supervision of Lead clinician, to aid the care team through the activities below:
- Detailed research of patients old charts and diagnosis.
- Research and update of patients' old imaging and screening studies.
- Understand and follow patient age-specific screening requirements.
- Analize population health and coding strategies to optimize patient stratification.
- Identify risk and enroll patients in need for chronic care management protocols.
- Research up to date evidence based medical protocols and Research up to date evidence-based medical protocols and provide revised data to care team.
- Assist in medical recordkeeping system, documenting physician findings and interventions.
- Assist on the medical onboarding of the newly hired clinicians, MAs and patient liaisons (Guias) into proper EMR documentation, operational duties, valued based metrics, health protocols and efficiency tools.
- Work directly with appropriate departments to develop quality improvement incentives to ensure the efficiency of our processes.
- Organize and conduct research team meetings, review literature and re-define training requirements for team members to ensure progress within expected guidelines.
- Position may require movement between Neighborhood Centers
- Reports to Lead clinician, Center director, Regional director.