Rainbow Hospice Care is currently accepting applications for a fulltime HR Administrative Assistant. This position will work 8 – 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday, at the Jefferson office location.
Purpose of the Position: The Rainbow Hospice Care HR Administrative Assistant is primarily responsible for the assisting the Director of Human Resources as needed, daily office coordination and management of the main office, and assisting with answering and directing incoming phone calls.
Primary & Essential Duties:
- Answer incoming phone calls on a multi-line phone system.
- Deal with inquiries from the public, patients, and families.
- Maintain personnel files for new, current, and past employees.
- Responsible for the tracking, monitoring, coordinating and filing of all employee-related documents (such as licenses and renewals, performance evaluations, etc.). Communicate with employees and supervisors regarding outstanding documentation.
- Maintain applicant files, including setting up interviews, completing reference checks, and preparing rejection letters.
- Oversee ongoing licensure requirements and background checks.
- Assists with maintaining and updating HR policies.
- All other duties as assigned.