ANA is part of the Asmodee Group, a global corporation headquartered in France and a worldwide leader in the creation, manufacturing, and distribution of games. Our games tell immersive stories that inspire people to push the boundaries of their imagination and include top tier titles such as, “CATAN,” “Ticket to Ride,” and “Spot It” among others. Our global success has come from our publishing studios and distribution networks where we transform high-potential stories into iconic consumer products. ANA believes in the power of ideas, leads with equality and universality, and strives to empower employees in our overarching effort to consistently create great games and tell amazing stories. We base our success on our three core values both internally and in the wider market; honesty, integrity, and fairness drives everything we do.
Summary of Position: The International Sales Manager is responsible for selling English language product outside of the United States.
- Manage the day-to-day business and communication relating to our branch accounts that purchase English language products; Asmodee UK, Asmodee Nordics, Asmodee Benelux, and Asmodee Canada.
- Assist CCO manage the relationships with Asmodee UK, Asmodee Nordics, Asmodee Benelux, and Asmodee Canada.
- Manage other key accounts globally.
- Help key international distributors develop mass market strategies for their regions.
- Manage International Sales Representative(s) in charge of other international accounts.
- Open new accounts; including in new territories.
- Attend various trade shows to promote the FFG brand; meet with international customers, and present games.
- Ensure international customers have access to marketing assets, organized play kits, and special promotional materials.
- Assist CCO with English language product sales projections and budgeting.
- Monitor inventory levels at the customer level.
- Invoice customers, place preorders, and fill backorders out of the U.S. and China.
- Assist the Supply Chain team as needed in communicating with clients regarding shipping orders.
- Work closely with the European Brand Manager and Coproduction Manager to coordinate global release dates for new release products.
- Help to coordinate and manage the solicitation process of FFG new product releases outside of the US.
- Must have professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with the variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously with strong attention to detail and quality.
- Must be comfortable and able to collaborate effectively with diverse teams and multiple departments.
- Ability to successfully prioritize projects while meeting demanding deadlines.