ANA is part of the Asmodee Group, a global corporation headquartered in France and a worldwide leader in the creation, manufacturing, and distribution of games. Our games tell immersive stories that inspire people to push the boundaries of their imagination and include top tier titles such as, “CATAN,” “Ticket to Ride,” and “Spot It” among others. Our global success has come from our publishing studios and distribution networks where we transform high-potential stories into iconic consumer products. ANA believes in the power of ideas, leads with equality and universality, and strives to empower employees in our overarching effort to consistently create great games and tell amazing stories. We base our success on our three core values both internally and in the wider market; honesty, integrity, and fairness drives everything we do.
This position is responsible for finalizing digital sculpts, converting freelance sculpt files from STL to STP as needed, performing undercut correction, preparing sculpts for rapid prototyping and parting, and delivering final files to Asmodee North America’s plastic production team.
- Render images for assembly instructions and any other projects needed under the direction of the Sculpting Director and Creative Director.
- Finalize external sculpts, convert STL to STP files if necessary.
- Make undercut corrections and determine parting for the miniature.
- Oversee and maintain the studio’s 3D printer.
- Build the physical hard plastic models in order to properly render the files for creating the assembly instructions.
- Visualize, prepare, and write highly detailed cut notes for hard plastic production
- Consult with the Sculpting Director and Creative Director to ensure the themes and characters of the assigned projects are maintained and render the work-in-progress of various stages of completion for approvals and creative feedback.
- Collaborate in the sculpting process at various stages on both their own and others work.
- Acute attention to detail with a strong understanding of how the details will read at various miniature scale.
- Patience, focus, and determination to see a project through completion.
- Capability to work under the direction and needs of mold makers, production specialists, and artistic directors.
- Ability to work in a deadline driven, high-energy environment.
- Ability to concurrently manage multiple projects and milestones.
- Familiarity with plastic production methods.
- Experience working in a team environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- A desire to expand on skills and knowledge by learning new software and digital sculpting tools in order to keep the studio on the cutting edge of miniature sculpting advancements.