- Basic electrical repairs
- Basic pneumatic repairs
- Basic preventive maintenance
- Basic building maintenance
LIST OF ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Ability to troubleshoot converting machines and related equipment.
- Ability to run overhead electric cranes.
- Ability to measure, count and transcribe weights accurately.
- Able to drive a forklift and clamp truck
- Additional duties as assigned, including cleaning and sweeping of machinery and surrounding areas
- Lift up to 90 pounds.
- Ability to stand 8 hours per day.
- Bend 45° from the waist.
- Valid Driver’s License and Vehicle
- perform lifting up to sixty pounds.
Work Authorization: Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
EEO Statement: Seaman Paper is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Physical Demands and Work Environment: The physical demands and work environment described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, talk, use a keyboard, use a telephone and climb stairs. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. The employee must have the ability to drive a vehicle as needed.