- Proficient in NASSCO Coding, POSSM or Granite Software
- Ability to demonstrate equipment operation, maintenance and repair
- Operate autonomously and demonstrate problem solving abilities
- Ability to review and red-line plans, technical specifications, project documentation
- First Aid and CPR certification
- Driver’s License with clean driving record
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of 21 years old
- Ability to communicate in English both verbally and in writing.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Preferred qualifications include:
- NASSCO Certification preferred.
- Above-average customer service and communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving and decision making ability.
- Capable of working under time constraints to ensure critical deadlines are met.
This position may require exposure to various weather conditions (i.e heat, rain, snow). Must be able to stand for long periods of time, bend and twist at the waist, climb stairs, and walk without assistance.
Benefits are available to full-time employees (30 or more hours per week).
- Medical, dental, vision, voluntary life insurance, and voluntary short-term and long term disability insurance after 60 days.
- Holiday pay.
- 40 hours vacation pay after 1 year; 80 hours after 2 years.
- Sick pay according to state laws.
- 401(k) with company match after 1 year.
* Per Diem is available to all employees regardless of employment classification (full-time, part-time, or temporary employees).
Travel for this position is expected to be less than 20% per year. Overnight/multiple night travel may be required, including out-of-state travel. Per diem will be paid in addition to regular or overtime pay for travel.
If you are unable to travel, you should communicate that restriction, in writing, to the Hiring Manager and ask for an exception. Exceptions are not guaranteed and will not be honored unless in writing and signed by both the Applicant and the Hiring Manager.
About Aims Companies
The AIMS Companies is a renowned industrial and municipal cleaning and inspections company that uses state of the art equipment to provide clients a wide range of high quality services, including but not limited to, hydro-blasting, wet/dry vacuuming, industrial coatings and CCTV pipeline inspections, remediation, spill response, hydro-demolition, and transportation. Our mission is to be the safe, reliable, and secure choice that results in the best value for our customers.
Company headquarters are in Scottsdale, AZ with offices throughout the Northwestern, Southwestern, Southern and Southeastern United States. At AIMS Companies we believe our diverse and talented employees are the key to our company’s reputation and success.