- Bachelors degree in human resources or related field.
- 5 years managing all phases of the recruitment and hiring process preferred
- SHRMs Talent Acquisition Specialty Credential a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
- 3+ years experience creating and implementing sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- 3+ years experience recruiting across multiple locations and market areas
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative and critically think.
- Advanced time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Advanced knowledge of laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Advanced with or applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit for prolonged periods of time, stand, walk, talk, hear, and reach with hands and arms. Hand eye coordination is necessary to operate computers and other office equipment; must be able to operate a motor vehicle. When representing Suvida Healthcare at external events, the Talent Acquisition/Recruiter also required to stand for prolonged periods of time, kneel, crouch, bend and lift, and able to move up to 30 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.