- 2+ years of experience in Human Resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or applicable field, preferred.
- Knowledge of Human Resources processes and understanding of best practices.
- Strong ability in using MS Office (MS Excel and MS Powerpoint, in particular)
- In-depth understanding of sourcing tools, like resume databases and online communities
- Familiarity with social media recruiting, such as LinkedIn.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Able to lift at least 20lbs.
- Sit or stand and work at a computer for extended periods of time
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES AND REGISTRATIONS
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- HR Certification a plus, may be obtained as part of employment
Benefits package to include generous vacation/sick leave, medical/dental/vision insurance, short/long term disability, life insurance.
Habitat for Humanity Seattle-King & Kittitas Counties County is firmly committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity (EEO) and will provide such opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, sex, sexual identity, national origin, age, religion, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement of Commitment on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At Habitat for Humanity Seattle-King & Kittitas Counties, we build hope for all by tearing down barriers to affordable housing. Our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion is unwavering.
We have a deep love of humanity and embrace all our differences including race, religion, background or identity.
We act to remove systemic barriers to sustainable, affordable homeownership through advocacy and equity by providing education on housing issues and inequities for public policy makers and eliminating systemic inequities in our policies and practices. We empower our homeowners through education.
We bring people together, leveraging our differences to achieve our mission in our workplaces, building sites, stores, and in our homes.
We build communities where everyone feels a sense of belonging. Our support does not stop when a homeowner receives their keys.
We provide hope by eliminating disparities in home ownership.