Who We Are
Elevate Outdoor Collective (EOC) is an alliance of iconic outdoor and winter sports brands with a specialized focus on skiing, snowboarding, and snowshoeing. With each unique brand maintaining its own individual points of view and driving independent innovation, the Collective is fueled with the strength of world-class development facilities and engineers, global distribution channels and committed outdoor lifestyle enthusiasts and experts. Our brands include K2 Skis, K2 Snowboards, Marker, Dalbello, Völkl, RIDE Snowboards, LINE Skis, Backcountry Access, Atlas Snowshoe Co., Tubbs Snowshoes, Madshus, and K2 Skates.
With an international portfolio of world-renowned brands recognized as trailblazers in innovation, performance and, most importantly, fun times by active lifestyle enthusiasts across the globe, Elevate Outdoor Collective will continue its mission to progress the culture of each outdoor endeavor it represents. As “One Team” backed by world-class development facilities and product engineers, incredibly talented athletes and ambassadors and a top-notch crew of employees who live and breathe the outdoor active lifestyle, Elevate Outdoor Collective is eager to take things to the next level.
As the Direct to Pro Manager, you will be a crucial member of our global ecommerce team, responsible for managing the Direct to Pro (DTP) program. This role involves overseeing high-volume discounted sales to pre-approved groups that align with each brand's unique positioning. Working closely with the Global Ecommerce Business Director and Brand Leads, you will develop approval criteria, marketing strategies, inventory plans, and operational procedures to expand the DTP sales programs. Your role plays a pivotal part in promoting our products to influential users and maintaining customer relationships.
- Develop a scalable Direct to Pro program to establish partnerships with target groups across EOC brands globally.
- Define and document Pro pricing tiers, acceptance criteria, product limits, and program guidelines.
- Create and manage a group and fleet sales program.
- Oversee product assortment and inventory within the Direct to Pro channel.
- Manage pro affiliation networks and internal customer lists.
- Handle both internal and external code distribution.
- Coordinate cross-departmental communication for third-party promotions, sponsorships, and partnerships.
- Collaborate with the web services team to enhance technical functionality for the Direct to Pro program.
- Establish account creation, order processing, and review procedures with internal stakeholder groups.
- Enhance the application, retention, and shopping experience for DTP customers.
- Coordinate marketing efforts for targeted promotions and events.
- Develop sales plans based on industry and seasonal budgets.
- Manage sales, enrollment, and margin in alignment with company strategic plans.
- Generate reports on discounted sales performance across all EOC brands.
- 3+ years of experience in creating and managing sales plans.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics and Microsoft Suite, with strong Excel skills.
- A proven track record of successful sales execution, both in order management and in-person events.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including public speaking.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with minimal direction and meet deadlines.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a desire for ongoing self-education.
- Knowledge of core outdoor sports, particularly snow sports.
- Experience working with outdoor industry professionals.
- Iterative approach to projects and initiatives, incorporating feedback for improvement.
- Positive attitude and ability to contribute to high-performing teams.
This is a Exempt position with Elevate Outdoor Collective. The pay range for this role is $55,000 to $65,000 Annually.
Full-Time employees at Elevate Outdoor Collective are also eligible for the below benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance first of the month following 30 days of employment
- 401k Employer % Match
- 10 paid Holidays
- Accrued sick and paid time off
- Access to our EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
Elevate Outdoor Collective and its subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View the EEO is the Law poster here http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf