The Site Lead is responsible for carrying out the functions of the operations department as assigned by the Operations Manager, or Project Manager. Primary responsibilities include coordinating all onsite installation work as the primary person in charge of the project while the Project Manager is not on site. Duties to include wire pull, termination, rack wiring, equipment mounting, daily plans, instruction of onsite crew, and communication with the Project Manager and other support staff. This person reports to the Operations Manager.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Understand the overall expectations and timeline of the project
- Read and interpret CSI and Architectural engineering drawings
- Learn and apply CSI installation standards
- Supervise and be responsible for onsite crew members
- Knowledge of and ability to install and commission professional audio, lighting, rigging, and drapery equipment
- Inspect, troubleshoot, test and correct any work that needs correction
- Report to Project Manager the status of tasks and/or completion
- Maintain clean working areas
- Be cognizant of the job site surroundings and immediately report any safety hazards to the Project Manager
- Coordinate daily objectives, crew assignments, progress photos, PlanGrid updates, and end of day reports.
- Coordinate with other trades onsite to ensure timely installation without hindering the progress of others
- Be the face of Clearwing Systems Integration to not only the client but other trades
- Other duties as assigned