We are seeking Per Diem Licensed Practical Nurses to join our team!
These LPNs are responsible for providing nursing care/services to a youth and adolescent population with emotional, behavioral and physical needs under the direction of the Registered Nurse (RN).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complete the nursing observations report findings to the Registered Nurse;
- Review lab and test results, reporting critical values to RN and providers;
- Medication management, including ordering medications, obtaining prior authorizations, and dispensing medications;
- Communicate with medical director/providers regarding observation in client’s health/behavior;
- Provide client and family education regarding medications and treatments;
- Nursing documentation using EHR.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- LPN Licensed in New York State
- 1-2 years’ experience
- Experience working with youth and adolescent population highly desired
If you’ve got the talent, drive and desire to make a real difference in your community, you need to be a part of Northern Rivers Family of Services. We’re a family of human service agencies united in our passion to help the children, adults, and families of the Capital Region and beyond.
Our employees receive a generous time off and health care package, tuition reimbursement, loan repayment assistance, free training/CEU opportunities, flexible work schedule, and much more!
Apply today to become part of our team!
Northern Rivers is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.