The ideal person for this position is a disciple of Jesus and is actively pursuing personal change in the image of Christ. They have a deep love for God and subsequently His people. They specifically have a desire to minister to young adults. They have a strong desire to make disciples and participate in the spiritual development of other believers. They are committed to working through challenges and conflict within the church and believe in the mission of the church to make disciples of all peoples. They are organized, fulfilled by completing small tasks that support the greater mission, and will view this position primarily, not as a job, but as a calling.
- A mature Christian character and a growing personal commitment to Jesus Christ.
- Has a general knowledge of scripture.
- A high degree of emotional intelligence and stability. Able to demonstrate a cheerful, diplomatic and caring attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Strong editing and proofreading skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Be a team player.
- Proficient with office machinery: computers, internet search engines, copiers, phone systems, fax machines, Microsoft Office Suites. Able to become proficient quickly with additional computer programs and office machines as needed.
- Comfortable and confident praying with people.
- Ability to prioritize projects and responsibilities.
- Pays close attention to detail and is deadline oriented.