Job Summary: Assist the Broker and Producer with marketing and servicing of new and renewal business for Executive Liability Insurance Lines. Coordinate with production team and insurance carriers to facilitate a successful client renewal.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Assist Brokers, Producers and Account Executives in handling of day-to-day client servicing & inquires
- Maintain record of expiration dates on assigned accounts and coordinate with the CAC client team on new/renewal handling
Responsible for all account service functions from the start of the renewal process including, but not limited to:
- Assist CAC client team in initial review of policies, obtaining necessary renewal materials from incumbent / new insurance carriers including, but not limited to, any applications and supplemental information required for underwriting purposes (e.g., audited financial statements, organizational charts, etc.)
- Forward submission materials to the client, while managing renewal deadline, continuing to follow-up for those needed submission materials (will need to receive client submissions so that there is sufficient time to turn around the renewal process prior to renewal effective date)
- Once client submission is received, coordinate the client submission materials for distribution to insurance carriers / underwriters
- Provide client follow up in the event there are insurance carrier / underwriter questions or additional information requested in response to the client submission
- Provide support to CAC client team in obtaining insurance carrier quotes and binders, and reviewing insurance carrier quotes and binders for accuracy
- Assist CAC client team in sharing insurance carrier quotes and binders with excess markets and assist with any follow up with client on subjectivity requests from insurance carriers / underwriters.
- Responsible for surplus lines due diligence and any applicable paperwork needed for requisite filings such as surplus lines taxes (only applicable to non-admitted carriers included on client programs)
- Assist CAC client team in the creation of client presentations, proposals and renewal summaries
- Assist CAC client team in the binding of insurance programs by sending bind orders to each market, ensuring we have confirmation of binding from the carriers
- Assist to ensure excess markets are in receipt of all underlying binders (also quotes)
- Follow up on policy issuance with each carrier included on the client’s insurance program
- Assist CAC client team in policy reviews by conducting the initial policy review. This review is not expected to be legal in nature, but fact checking the policy on items such as premium, client name and address, etc.
- Contact insurance carriers / underwriters for any required changes to policies
- Forward all policies to client upon completion of review process and receipt of accurate policies in the manner designated by the client (e.g., electronic, paper file, etc.)
Establish and maintain a good business relationship with clients, insurance carriers and CAC Specialty colleagues
Assist CAC client team with any special projects
Other duties as assigned which may include administrative duties related to meeting coordination, events, etc.