What you bring:
- Bachelors degree (preferred) or higher in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration, Finance, or a related field; any combination of experience and education equivalent
- 5+ years of experience with large IDN account management, client success, customer service, or related role; direct Healthcare related experience, with Revenue Cycle preferred
- Advanced knowledge and experience with patient accounting and electronic medical record software (Epic, Cerner, Siemens, Meditech, IDX, McKesson, Athena, etc.)
- Advanced experience with EDI and API automation processes, patient access and financing, sales and upselling, data analytics, technology implementation and support, project management, and end-user training.
- Advanced experience in one or more of the following:
- Revenue cycle management
- Patient access or clinical care (partner support included)
- Technology implementation
- Substantial knowledge of EDI and API automation processes
We understand the importance of offering quality compensation and benefits to our outstanding employees. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package. As and AccessOne employee You will have access to top of the line medical, dental and vision benefits on day one. Other benefits available to all employees include but are not limited to 401(k) with company match, company paid life insurance, paid holidays, generous paid time off, tuition reimbursement, paid parental leave and potential flexible work schedules. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company with offerings such as casual dress code, volunteer opportunities, company competitions, career development, employee engagement and more. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
AccessOne is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.