Responsible for processing various transactions in either a lobby or drive-through setting. This position is a front-line customer service employee who provides accurate cash handling and positive client relations while performing a variety of service functions, including cashing checks; processing savings, checking, and loan transactions and balancing each day’s transactions.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for greeting clients and promoting a welcoming and customer-focused environment. Must be able to create a connection and develop rapport with clients to understand their needs and provide outstanding, personalized service.
- Represents the Bank and oneself in a positive, courteous, and friendly manner. Always maintains professional appearance and behavior.
- Assists clients with inquiries and/or problem resolution in a professional and composed manner, researches to identify and resolve problems and escalates to manager as appropriate.
- Provides accurate cash handling and positive client relations while performing a variety of service functions, including cashing checks; processing deposits and withdrawals on savings and checking accounts; processing loan transactions; preparing change o
- Thoroughly explains product and account features, statements, and service charges in a manner that the client can easily understand.
- Accurately processes transactions while working within defined limits of authority. Maintains accurate cash and coin supply in drawer, keeping currency and coin in a neat and orderly arrangement.
- Responding to customer inquiries and concerns; researching and identifying solutions
- Responsible for accuracy in balancing each day’s transactions and verifying cash. Balances drawer and coin vault within defined accuracy standards.
- While providing a superior level of service, identifies client needs and generates new business through referrals and suggestions of Bank products and services that would benefit each client.
- Perform other duties as assigned.