The Aquatics Specialist must be a mature follower of Jesus, still growing and developing in his/her faith. He/she must be fully in accordance with Carolina Creek Christian Camps (CCCC) mission statement, and statement of beliefs; committed to living these out personally, and instilling them in the organization. He/she must be of strong moral character and integrity. Must be able to fulfill all job responsibilities and physical demands, with or without reasonable accommodation. This position requires the physical ability to pass the Red Cross Lifeguard class.
- 18 years of age or older is preferred.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent preferred.
- A current valid drivers license is preferred.
- Must be able to pass the Red Cross Lifeguard Certification Class.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must be comfortable facilitating experiences in front of large and small groups.
- Must be comfortable under water up to 13 feet.
- Must be able to swim 300 meters without stopping.
- Must be able to tread water for 2 minutes.
- Must be a team player, and willing to work in all types of weather.
- Must be flexible with an ability to adjust and problem solve in challenging situations.
- Willing to serve at any camp center or in a different role, when not serving in your primary responsibility.