About Us: Core Creative is a full-service, integrated branding agency with a passion for helping people live healthier, more purposeful lives. Ranked as a top 10 agency in the City of Milwaukee, we provide a supportive and fast-paced atmosphere with an amazing, family-like culture. We not only value our clients, but we also place our employees just as high on the priority list. We’ve been recognized as one of Milwaukee’s best places to work by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, as well as the Business Journal of Greater Milwaukee.
About the role: This individual has the knowledge, organizational skills, sensitivity, and passion to be responsible for various functions relating to our human resources. The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for directly supporting the HR Manager in employee relations, employment law and HR policy compliance, recruiting and onboarding, performance management, salary benchmarking, benefits administration, payroll, culture initiatives and HRIS administration. The HR Generalist role is vital to maintaining the strong cultural health of our organization. You will have the opportunity to engage in many aspects of our human resources processes.
Remote Work Option:
This role will fall under Core Creative's work from home structure that allows the employee to choose where to work from. We realize that some days it is simply more efficient for you to work from your home office, while on other days it may be easier to book an office space and work from the Core Creative offices. This policy is grounded in both our trust in our hard-working and dedicated employees, as well as our desire to create work life balance for those employees to the best of our ability. Core will provide all the necessary equipment and a stipend for technology to each employee. We expect our new hire will follow all guidelines that allow us to have this policy in place. For this role you can expect to be in the office 1-3 days per week.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordination of onboarding for new hires
- Assist with management of the recruitment process
- Assist with evaluations and related processes
- Discuss life events and associated checklists
- Update and maintain human resource software
- Assist with general office management and maintenance
- Assist with employee healthcare benefit enrollment and administration
- Conduct compensation review
- Preparation of off-boarding paperwork
- Assist with stay interviews
- Coordinate trainings for managers and employees, as needed
- Maintenance of employee files
- ACA reports management
- Assist in completing EEOC and other relevant reporting requirements
- Assist with maintenance and creation of internal process documentation
- Respond to employment verification requests
- Other responsibilities may be assigned at the discretion of the HR Manager and/or CHRO