- Must have the ability manage multiple projects and meet crucial deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively with in different capacities throughout a day
- Flexibility is a must in this position because an ordinary day can change very quickly
- Good oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Position requires regular day travel from corporate office to properties throughout the region
- Valid Drivers license, proof of insurance, and a MVR report acceptable to the companys liability insurance carrier
Holladay Mission and Values: All associates are expected to live Holladays Mission and Values in their everyday interactions with each other, external clients, and stakeholders as defined below:
- Mission: Enriching lives through investment and service
- ENRICH Values:
- Entrepreneurial We are empowered to dream and take risks, to challenge conventional wisdom and demand continuous improvement, to innovate, create, and inspire change.
- Nurture We encourage and support the growth and development of each other, our clients, and our communities.
- Respect - We recognize and acknowledge the inherent value of others.
- Integrity We do the right thing. We exhibit a consistently high moral compass.
- Community We are a family. We have fun, serve others, and freely give of our resources. We recognize our responsibility to make our communities and world a better place.
- Health - We support the physical, financial, and professional health and well-being of each other and those we serve.
The Maintenance Technician compensation will be based on experience and qualifications. This range is subject to local, state and regional dynamics and may be adjusted up or down depending on market conditions.
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must not pose a direct threat to the safety and health of himself/herself or others
- Able to read and follow instructions, warnings, procedures, etc.
- Able to effectively and professionally communicate both orally and in writing
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends
- Able to follow company procedures regarding proper key control
- Work in various body positions to complete tasks
- Able to perform repairs on buildings and lights at heights up to 30 feet
- Able to travel up and down 3 flights of stairs during work day transporting up to 80 pounds
- Able to help remove snow from sidewalks, steps, and driveways as needed (8 hours or more)
- Able to tolerate temperatures of 100 degrees or more and below freezing temperatures while working outdoors
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Able to inspect roof tops effectively
- Able to maintain a professional appearance
- Must be able to kneel, crouch, crawl, reach, push or pull up to 80lbs
- Able to maintain mobility to complete job tasks in adverse conditions (rain, snow, heat, cold)
- Must be able to communicate effectively by using a cell phone and computer
- Able to climb stairs multiple times daily while transporting items
- Able to effectively use a ladder
- Able to perform routine maintenance and repairs
- This position does not have any supervisory responsibility
Associates with more than twelve (12) months of service may request consideration to transfer to other jobs as vacancies become available and will be considered along with other applicants. To be considered, Associates must have a satisfactory performance record and have no disciplinary actions during the last twelve (12) months. Management retains the discretion to make exceptions to the policy.
This description is not all inclusive and duties will vary depending on specific property being managed