Job Summary: Manage the day to day functions of an assigned book of business while providing exceptional customer service to clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Participate in day to day operations of a service team and the assigned book of business.
- Will sometimes partner with the team and Producers to assist with marketing new and renewal business to grow the book of business/round out accounts.
- Handle insurance requirements on contract reviews.
- Interact with carriers, underwriters, and clients to provide data and information for decision making.
- Maintain client records within Epic, CSR24, and other 3rd party vendor software as appropriate, in accordance with standards.
- Ability to take on issues of medium complexity with growing responsibility over time, under supervisory direction.
- May be responsible for specific accounts within the team’s book of business.
- Review documents issued by insurance company for accuracy. Submit incorrect documents to insurance companies for revision.
*Day to day operations may include but are not limited to:
- Process policies, certificates, change requests, ID cards, endorsements, cancellations, audits and invoicing as required.
- Answers coverage questions and reviews policy forms.
- Analyze contractual insurance requirements and analyze client needs.