GameTime seeks an experienced construction manager with communication, analytical, technical, and management skills to plan and execute outdoor recreational design-build turnkey projects from conception to completion. A degree in construction engineering, building science, construction science, or equivalent work experience necessary.
Assist our sales, marketing, design, and consultant team in the planning and execution of projects for major clients throughout the country, beginning with client programing, design development, budgeting probable costs, creating the construction plan, and working with our network of regional sales agencies and subcontractors to execute the project.
Opportunities and Responsibilities include:
- Working with Client and our Team to establish project scope and vision - ensure feasibility of each project;
- Estimating probable construction costs and establishing project budget;
- Preparing and negotiating contract defining GameTime – Client project and responsibilities;
- Creating project construction schedule and establishing priorities;
- Tracking and managing project development and construction costs;
- Preparing and participating in GameTime - Client planning and progress meetings;
- Submitting requests for permits, ordering utility services, organizing and managing mobilization;
- Soliciting sub-bids, evaluating proposals, vetting subcontractors, preparing subcontracts, evaluating and processing subcontractor requests for payment;
- Processing Client, vendor, and subcontractor change orders;
- Preparing and processing submittals for Client approval;
- Preparing and submitting to Client applications for progress payments, collecting payment;
- Preparing project closeout documentation.