- Serve as a clinical liaison to Wellinks Product, Coaching, Pulmonary Rehabilitation, Sales, Marketing, and Content teams, implementing evidence-based guidelines
- Facilitate development of clinical workflows to support evidence-based guidelines in day-to-day clinical operations
- Lead project management for clinical projects including clinical studies, risk, adherence, virtual patient support, and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Help to shape medical communications that drive patient experience strategy together with marketing and medical teams to support clinical features and marketing efforts (i.e., web, social media, SMS, blog, email, mailers), to increase user enrollment, engagement, and satisfaction
- Write and edit content (curriculum, articles) for Wellinks products
- Lead clinical content development, health literacy programs, and patient education strategy, while advocating for user needs, plain language, and clear communication within company products
- Oversee contracts and budgets, regulatory submissions, relationship management, legal requirements
- Responsible for the retention, performance management, growth, and development of clinical staff
- Ensure effective identification, initiation, and motivation for patient recruitment/retention
- Track clinical trends, conduct literature research and competitor analysis.
- Work with the CMO to facilitate the 'Clinical Committee' – scheduling, reviewing submissions, tracking and reporting.
- Initial point of contact for all clinical management and monitoring, oversees vendors and other functional areas
- Collaborate across the organization to understand short- and long-term goals
- Bachelors or equivalent degree in a health-related field (Medical, Scientific, Nursing)
- 5+ years of Clinical Operations Lead experience
- Experience in clinical practice and/or clinical management with COPD patients (MD, NP, PA, CSW, RRT)
- An understanding of the US healthcare system (employers, health plans, risk-bearing provider groups) and the value of digital medicine, using coaches and virtual support.
- Experience with medical materials writing and research
- Strong analytical and critical thinking ability
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable to change and ability to leverage creativity
- Expert level Visio knowledge and skills
- Ability to drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Lean Six-Sigma Certified
- Proficient with MS Office Suite including Power Point, Excel and Visio
- MBA or advanced training or degree in informatics, clinical research, public health, health administration or training in health technology.
- Experience at a SaaS / Health IT company or startup.
- Experience with software or product development and related methodologies (Lean/Agile, Scrum, etc.)
- Start-up experience
- Knowledge of COPD
- A competitive compensation package
- Flexible PTO
- Flexible work policy
- Paid Parental leave
- Health, dental, vision & life coverage
- Matching 401k retirement savings plan
Equal Employment Opportunity
Wellinks embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better and more impactful our work will be! Convexity Scientific, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, citizenship, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.