Responsible for applying established procedures to analyze information, prepare appropriate documentation and accomplish projects in accordance with professional and Peer Review Standards in a timely manner.
• None. Report to the Assurance Seniors, Managers, and/or Partners.
• Ensure compliance with professional, Peer Review, generally accepted accounting principles and other applicable policies and procedure.
• Perform audit, attest, accounting, and review services strategy and plan approved by the Partner and assigned by audit senior, manager of partner.
• Verify assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
• Complete audit workpapers by documenting audit tests and findings.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Maintain confidentiality of all information.
• Other duties as assigned by Management.
• Able to analyze information skillfully.
• Good judgment and problem-solving skills.
• Effective oral and written communication skills in the English language.
• Basic knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles.
• Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite.
• Professionalism, dependability, integrity, and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude.
• Strong organization skills with attention to detail.
• Motivated self-starter with ability to multitask and accurately complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines.
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic team environment.
• Dedicated to superior client service.
Education and Experience:
• Completion of 15 credit hours in accounting with completion of the AICPA 150-hour requirement within 24 months of completing internship.
• Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
• Must be able to lift fifteen pounds at times.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Hours and Overtime:
• Standard office hours are 8:00 a.m. through 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday.
• Extended hours are required during busy times throughout the year depending upon workload and deadlines.
• Travel is frequent for this position; thus, employee must have reliable transportation, an active driver’s license, and valid automobile insurance.
• All efforts will be made to give as much advance notice as possible for required out-of-town overnight travel arrangements.