- Pursuing a BS or MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline
- Completion of 2+ years undergraduate course work at the start of the Co-Op
- At least one previous Internship, Co-Op, or robust Research Position within field of study
- Experience with hands on development of embedded systems
- Proficient in the C/C++ programming languages and associated toolchains
- Solid understanding of data structures, algorithms, and programming methodologies
- Use of oscilloscopes and lab instrumentation for board-level debug
- Implementation of Real-time Operating Systems (RTOS) in a resource constrained environment
- Software development in an Embedded-Linux environment
- Device drivers programming including ISR, UART, SPI, I2C, DMA, ADC, DAC, etc.
- Communication protocol design such as TCP/IP, UDP, Serialization, etc.
- Digital hardware design and interfacing including uC, DSPs, memory, schematic entry, PCBs, etc.
- Project management, system level design, system integration
- ST, Freescale, Microchip, ARM Cortex-M microcontrollers / ARM Cortex-A microprocessors
- Instrumentation, control theory, digital signal processing, filter design, motor control
- Switching power supplies, signal conditioning, analog front- end, low-noise amplifiers, etc
- Application development in a PC environment utilizing C#.NET, Python, Qt, GUIs, etc.
Be inspired. Be inspiring. Be yourself.
Delve embraces difference because creativity, curiosity, and diversity drive innovation. We nurture a supportive and inclusive environment. Be yourself and create a future that improves lives. We encourage applicants of color and those with diverse lived experiences to apply.
Delve is a multidisciplinary product innovation firm that brings bold ideas to market those guides clients through the complexities of innovation, delivering better, faster, and more sustainable success. For over 55 years, Delve has mobilized the best experts and technologies for its clients, completing over 10,000 client projects, producing over 1,500 patents, and winning over 200 design awards.
Delve serves ambitious start-ups to Fortune 500 clients in the healthcare, consumer, and commercial industries, delivering innovation through advanced expertise in research, strategy, design, and engineering. Delve has placed innovation studios in Boston, Madison, Philadelphia, and San Francisco to attract forward- thinking leaders to solve complex product challenges through human-centered design.