MENTAL AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
· Proven expertise as a Field Service / Controls Technician including use of diagnostic meters/ various types of PLC, Drives, Servos, and HMI software.
· Ability to read and understand electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic schematics and mechanical prints for all types of machinery.
· Proficiency in problem-solving
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Organized with attention to detail
· Ability to respond, as needed, in support of operational needs
· Maintain a professional demeanor, as a representative of Seaman Paper, at all times
REQUIRED LICENSES OR CERTIFICATIONS
· 2-year Electrical Technician Certification or equivalent field experience
· Minimum of 5-years experience in Industrial Settings as a Controls Technician
· OSHA 10-hour General Industry Training
· Ability to demonstrate typical LOTO procedures.