- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Design
- 2+ years of human-centered, iterative, and collaborative Industrial Design experience
- Strong 2D and 3D design product development skills
- You have a true passion for Industrial Design and human-centered product design, and your portfolio powerfully demonstrates this passion.
- You have experience working on collaborative design teams and projects within a consulting/agency context.
- You pride yourself on your sketching talent and easily communicate in written and verbal formats.
- You are proficient in design methods, including human-centered processes.
- You are a natural collaborator with the ability to work alongside experts (in interaction design, human factors, mechanical engineering, insights, and strategy) in an iterative fashion
- You dig into challenges and find hidden opportunities.
- You balance an open mind and creativity with analytical thinking and attention to detail.
- You have a high level of comfort in all client-facing activities and excellent interpersonal skills.
- You have excellent writing and presentation skills for workshop facilitation and client presentations.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and complexity because sometimes that leads to the most unique, unexpected design solutions.
- You want to work in an environment where things move quickly, and you're happy to adapt as situations shift.
- You act with an inclusive mindset and model these behaviors for the organization.
- You are motivated by change and see the pandemic, social injustice, and our younger generations as meaningful opportunities to adapt how we design and collaborate on what we deliver. Because equity, inclusion, and diversity are essential to you, you have a point of view, personal or professional experience, or interest in helping make a difference.
Be inspired. Be inspiring. Be yourself.
Delve embraces difference because creativity, curiosity, and diversity drive innovation. We nurture a supportive and inclusive environment. Be yourself and create a future that improves lives. We encourage applicants of color and those with diverse lived experiences to apply.
Delve is a multidisciplinary product innovation firm that brings bold ideas to market those guides clients through the complexities of innovation, delivering better, faster, and more sustainable success. For over 55 years, Delve has mobilized the best experts and technologies for its clients, completing over 10,000 client projects, producing over 1,500 patents, and winning over 200 design awards.
Delve serves ambitious start-ups to Fortune 500 clients in the healthcare, consumer, and commercial industries, delivering innovation through advanced expertise in research, strategy, design, and engineering. Delve has placed innovation studios in Boston, Madison, Philadelphia, and San Francisco to attract forward- thinking leaders to solve complex product challenges through human-centered design.