About Us: Core Creative is a full-service, integrated branding agency with a passion for helping people live healthier, more purposeful lives. Ranked as a top 10 agency in the City of Milwaukee, we provide a supportive and fast-paced atmosphere with an amazing, family-like culture. We not only value our clients, but we also place our employees just as high on the priority list. We’ve been recognized as one of Milwaukee’s best places to work by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, as well as the Business Journal of Greater Milwaukee.
Position Summary: We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital properties (paid and owned). In addition, you would help serve as a key strategist for our clients, helping guide our internal teams and any outside partners on setting up and creating the digital ecosystems required for proper promotion and management of marketing efforts. Your duties will include planning and executing digital campaigns, directing and overseeing the development of digital ecosystems (including websites, landing pages, digital and social ads), directing and delegating responsibilities and measuring the performance analytics of campaigns and initiatives. The digital marketing manager also identifies and evaluates new technologies and uses analytics tools to measure site traffic to better optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media and display and search advertising.
Remote Work Option:
This role will fall under Core Creative's work from home structure that allows the employee to choose where to work from. We realize that some days it is simply more efficient for you to work from your home office, while on other days it may be easier to book an office space and work from the Core Creative offices. This policy is grounded in both our trust in our hard-working and dedicated employees, as well as our desire to create work life balance for those employees to the best of our ability. Core will provide all the necessary equipment and a stipend for technology to each employee. We expect our new hire will follow all guidelines that allow us to have this policy in place.
Day to Day Responsibilities: This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Setting digital marketing strategy based upon initiative and/or campaign objectives
- Overseeing all digital marketing efforts including SEM, search, (implementing keyword strategies), mobile, social (oversee and optimize paid campaigns), display, programmatic, landing page development, etc.
- Work with creative and development teams to develop everything from websites to digital ads, social assets, etc.
- Manage effective and proactive digital outreach programs and content optimizations to drive qualified traffic and greater conversion online; analyze performance
- Review frequent traffic and site conversion reports in Google Analytics; analyze data and make media optimization recommendations
- Manage digital partner relationships, including acting as primary contact for day-to-day activities, projects, contracts, and billing
- Work closely with programmatic media agency partner as well as contracted media buyer on strategy, set-up, and optimizations while aligning social and search efforts
- Analyze reporting results and help identify opportunities and strengths as it relates to the competitiveness of the campaign
- Analyze and translate data-based findings into clear, relevant and actionable insights
- 25% - Digital Strategy: Setting all digital strategy with the input and collaboration of the greater team owning elements of planning and execution
- 25% - Campaign Management: Managing platforms and with 3rd-party vendors, tracking pacing and optimizations; adjusting campaign parameters
- 25% - Reporting & Analysis: Creating and evaluating campaign effectiveness via reporting and post-campaign analysis; communicating optimization opportunities and challenges
- 25% - Client Management: Collaborating with clients on all digital projects, serving as lead strategist and counsel; also collaborating with internal client teams to bring campaigns and initiatives to fruition