What you bring:
- Experience in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and Transact SQL (T-SQL)
- Strong experience on creating database objects such as tables, indexes, stored procedures, functions, triggers and writing complex queries.
- Proven ETL development and data integration between multiple data source systems
- Experience in Query Optimization and tuning
- Detailed problem-solving skills, documentation, communication
- Ability to manage time, work within a team environment to meet project goals/deadlines
- Ability to work on multi (Technical/Business) environments
- Strong SSIS/T-SQL troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Experience developing database solutions using database design principles/standards
- Mature analytic problem-solving skill
- Experience with Microsoft development tools and technologies including:
- SQL Server 2008 R2/2012/2014/2016
- MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience with GIT integrated with AzureDevOps or Team Foundation Server or other source control tools
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail in high-pressure situations.
We understand the importance of offering quality compensation and benefits to our outstanding employees. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package. As and AccessOne employee You will have access to top of the line medical, dental and vision benefits on day one. Other benefits available to all employees include but are not limited to 401(k) with company match, company paid life insurance, paid holidays, generous paid time off, tuition reimbursement, paid parental leave and potential flexible work schedules. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company with offerings such as casual dress code, volunteer opportunities, company competitions, career development, employee engagement and more. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
AccessOne is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.