Do you have the skills?
- Bachelor’s degree or Associate’s degree with at least 3-5 years of sales and/or customer service experience.
- Excellent initiative and organizational skills with ability to work both autonomously and in a team.
- Great time management skills and the ability to be extremely efficient while working various tasks.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong interpersonal skills and strong public speaking skills.
- Ability to travel as needed, with a valid driver’s license.
- Ability and willingness to work with students from diverse political/socioeconomic backgrounds and a wide range of physical and academic abilities.
- Comfortable working with electronic documents, spreadsheets, CRM and SIS database systems.
- Personal commitment to the environmental focus and mission of the college.
- Ability to function effectively within a matrix organizational structure, maintaining open lines of communication while being discreet, courteous, and well poised.
- Experience in online sales and recruiting.
- Top-notch customer service.
- Excellent public-speaking skills.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.
Are you contemplating the job but uncertain if you should apply? We encourage you to reach out to us regardless. At our company, we acknowledge that not everyone begins their professional journey with equal advantages, opportunities, or privileges. Therefore, we value your unique skills and experiences. Take a chance and submit your application; you may be precisely the individual we're searching for!
Location: Pineland Farms, New Gloucester, Maine
Just a half hour from Portland, Unity Environmental University Headquarters, Unity Environmental University Distance Education, The Technical School for Environmental Professions, and the School of Environmental Business & Sustainable Ventures are based at the Pineland Farms campus. The facilities are within easy access to one of the fastest-growing cities for startups in the country.
Work hours are specific to the requirements of this position and can include days, evenings, weekends. Working extended hours may be required as needed andUnity Environmental Universityemployees must be flexible and cooperative in fulfilling their responsibilities while meeting the College’s needs.
Although at Unity Environmental UniversityEnterprise employees are generally scheduled to work at their base location, there are times when travel is necessary and employees are required from time to time to attend events, meetings or work temporary assignment at any Unity Environmental University location.
While performing the duties of this job, it is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand or walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The use of either hand for repetitive movements such as grasping, grasping, and turning, and fine manipulation is required as is the ability to use the telephone for internal and external communications.
Unity Environmental University offers a comprehensive and competitive compensation and benefits package for its faculty and staff. Benefits for eligible employees include:
- Paid holidays off
- 4 weeks of PTO
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short- and Long-term disability
- Life Insurance
- Flexible work benefit - ability to work from home
- Retirement Plan with up to 8% match
- Relocation Assistance