- At least 8 years of analytic skills experience in managing and analyzing data and systems using SQL
- At least 3 years managing a healthcare data team comprised of SQL analysts, data architects, statisticians, and/or programmers
- Experience with SAS, R, and/or Python a plus
- Extensive experience with SQL Server BI suite (SSIS, SSRS) is required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-disciplinary team environment
- Demonstrated organizational skills and detail orientation
- Willingness to adapt to new data structures and tackle novel problems creatively
- Working knowledge of or interest in a range of public health topics
There is a potential for this position to transition to DOHMH and therefore candidates must meet DOHMH eligibility requirements, including NYC residency.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
FPHNYC offers a comprehensive benefits package. The salary range for this position is commensurate with experience.
The Fund for Public Health in New York City is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages a diverse pool of candidates to apply.