The American Printing House for the Blind (APH), a world leader in creating learning solutions and products for children and adults who are blind or visually impaired, is seeking a Customer Service Specialist to meet the needs of our customers on their pathway to success. Reporting directly to the Director of Customer Experience, the Customer Service Specialist will support the Customer Service team by answering calls and email, handling customer inquiries, order entry, return authorizations and setting up customer accounts.
Note: The regular work hours for this position will be Monday – Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Handle customer inquiries by phone, email and paper mail regarding product questions and sales orders.
- Enter hard copy and phone orders. Process payments and provide price quotes.
- Assist customers with merchandise returns and reconciliation of issues.
- Research customer issues and contribute to Customer Service knowledge base.
- Commit to communicate with all APH customers following the standards of accessibility.
- Continually learn about the APH product line and improve professional skills.
- Represent the APH brand positively in all customer interactions.