- High school diploma, equivalent or relevant skills training.
- Able to lift 50 lbs by yourself.
- Able to walk 200 yards multiple times per day.
- Able to work autonomously and as a team member.
- Capable of utilizing NetSuite basics effectively and efficiently within two months of starting.
- Create TO, BOL, packing list
- Perform item look ups
- Download and manipulate various reports and searches.
- Able to proficiently utilize standard software:
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- Google Gmail, Drive, Sheets, Calendar, and Docs
- · Good time management and prioritization skills required.
- · Valid drivers license
- · Obtain and maintain operators license for the proper and proficient use of company equipment (internal license):
- LP and electric sit-down fork lifts
- Electric double reach lifts
- Clamp trucks
- Walker riders
- Able to use hand truck and two wheeled dollies.
- Effective and respectful communication skills.
- Able to utilize the company phone, email, fax and copier efficiently.
- Exhibit effective attention to detail.
- Do not procrastinate because of or ignore issues. Be proactive.
- Be on time at your appointed place of appointment.
- Able to correctly use measuring devices, (ruler, tape measure, scales).
- Use a calculator proficiently.
- Make educated decisions in time of need.
- Take responsibility for your areas of operation and your actions.
Work Authorization: Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
EEO Statement: Seaman Paper is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Physical Demands and Work Environment: The physical demands and work environment described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, talk, use a keyboard, use a telephone and climb stairs. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. The employee must have the ability to drive a vehicle as needed.