Job Summary: Provide leadership and oversight to the Employee Benefits department in the areas of organizational strategy and client service.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide direct oversight of Service Team Account Executives
- Manage structure of Service Teams for department to include:
- Tracking revenue growth
- Monitoring staffing needs
- Onboarding and training of new service team members
- Work with Operations Director to implement workflow changes and changes in team duties and responsibilities
- Work in conjunction with Benefits Department Practice Leader and other Senior team members to identify and implement strategic initiatives for improvement, expansion and growth.
- Support organizational initiatives aligned with the corporate and departmental goals and new business acquisition
- Response to RFPs
- Development of stewardship reports
- Training and development of staff members
- Manage vendor partnerships to include: BTR, Wakely Actuarial, EPIC and other carrier partners associated with product placements
- Assist with vetting of new vendors under consideration of client placement
- Identify and vet vendor partners
- Lead new office integration in conjunction with Operations Director
- Work with offsite locations to build-out strategic initiatives
- Supporting their long-term growth
- Strategies that may be different from home office (i.e. Small Group, PEO)
- Support Sales Director / Operations Director in executing departmental initiatives to completion.