- Minimum of an Associates degree in the behavioral sciences and two (2) years experience in related field preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of principles and techniques of basic counseling skills, crisis intervention and documentation.
- Understanding of the physical, psychological, social and economic effects of substance abuse, homelessness, physical and mental disorders.
- Considerable knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations regarding confidentiality.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative professional relationships.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Incumbents may be required to secure professional certification and/or license.
- Valid Connecticut driver's license may be required.
Recovery Network of Programs, Inc.
2 Trap Falls Rd. Suite 405, Shelton, CT 06484
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.