Education and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant work experience and training required
- 1-2 years of fundraising experience required, development operations experience preferred.
- Lifting responsibilities of up to 20 pounds.
- Daily activities are conducted in a typical office environment.
- This position is currently remote until further notice.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Outlook), advanced in Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent research skills, including but not limited to research databases and software.
- Familiarity/experience with donor management software preferred.
- Outstanding written and communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the Executive Director, Executive Vice President, Vice President of Institutional Advancement, and the organization.
ABOUT EQUAL JUSTICE WORKS:
The mission of Equal Justice Works is to create opportunities for lawyers to transform their passion for equal justice into a lifelong commitment to public service. We believe that a community of lawyers committed to public service can fulfill our nation's promise of equal justice for all. Please go to www.equaljusticeworks.org to learn more.
Equal Justice Works provides a continuum of opportunity that begins with incoming law school students and extends into later careers in the profession. From advocating for law school programs that instill public service values among students, to creating summer and postgraduate public interest jobs, to addressing the staggering educational debt that blocks lawyers from going into public service, Equal Justice Works inspires and provides opportunities for the legal community to change lives, make careers, and deliver on the promise of justice for all.