Contour is a long-established aviation services company with diverse capabilities including scheduled airline operations, Part 91/135 aircraft management, on- demand charter, an aircraft sales division, three Fixed-Base Operations, a FAR Part 145/EASA certified aircraft maintenance facility providing airframe maintenance, avionics installations/repairs, and component overhaul services, and a FAR 141 pilot and maintenance training operation. Our fleet of approximately 30 aircraft operate almost 20,000 flight segments annually and the company is now ranked as one of the ten largest Part 135 operators in the country.
At Contour, our core values are at the heart of everything that we do and every decision we make. Constant throughout all of our lines of business is a commitment to integrity and safety. Our team members consistently display an attitude of excellence and the ability to think like a customer. We recognize that there is strength in unity and work together as a team to accomplish our ambitious goals.
Contour is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship, color, creed, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, political affiliation, marital status, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status, gender identity, or any other protected status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Contour's rapid growth has created exciting employment opportunities. We invite you to become part of the family.
Summary of Essential Duties:
- Must be able to proficiently perform and execute the job duties of a Contour Reservations Agent.
- Supervise and monitor the Reservations Agents and Crew Chiefs to achieve targeted goals.
- Ensure team compliance with all Contours policies and procedures.
- Handle day-to-day problem resolution, including customer related issues and requests, baggage service and escalate to higher levels as required.
- Assign duties, responsibilities, and schedules to the Reservations Agents and Crew Chiefs.
- Coach, counsel, and motivate the team. Conduct performance evaluations in a meaningful way that recognizes achievements and provides opportunities for skill enhancements.
- Hiring and training on new team members to the Reservations Department.
- Be able to load and change schedules, fares, inventory in all applicable reservation systems.
- Understand the process of bookings, upload of fares and schedules.
- Review and analyzes monthly call and booking data to ensure product delivery
- Trouble shoot and manage web, mobile app and operating systems.
- Be available to work any shift during business hours including rotating weekends if necessary.
- May be assigned to perform duties in varying capacities, at the direction of management to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Other duties as assigned by management.