GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
In the Industrial establishment, this employee will see to the custodial duties of common areas such as the restrooms, breakrooms, and office areas. They will also assist the Industrial Maintenance staff with light maintenance duties, such as simple PM’s, addressing burnt out lighting, trash removal, and other duties may be assigned as required by management.
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers.
- Maintains the cleaning and repairs in areas such as aisles, restrooms, breakrooms, and offices. And also, maintenance work area.
- Assist coworkers in the cleaning and organization of the maintenance area
- Cleans and lubricates shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery as required in PM’s.
- Use of Proper PPE and LOTO as required.
- Maintain good attendance
- Certified to use Forklift, reach-truck, scissor lift.
- Able to use tools ranging from common hand and power tools, such as hammers, hoist, saws, drills, and wrenches, to precision measuring instruments, electrical and electronic testing devices and floor cleaners.
- Able to dismantle devices to access and remove defective parts and install new or repaired parts.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to pass a drug screening.
- Complies with Company Policies/Procedures, OSHA Safety and Health rules.
- Work in safe manner and understanding the use of chemicals when cleaning.