SUMMARY OF POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee and monitor the day-to-day responsibilities of the Operations staff as it relates to the Company’s investment funds, including the establishment and ongoing review of the Operations’ policies and procedures.
- Maintenance and development of effective internal controls, procedures, and systems.
- Responsible for the production of timely and accurate transaction processing and reporting to investors and custodians.
- Work with the Company’s outside accounting firms on the year-end audit.
- Oversee the annual custody audit.
- Respond to various investor and custodian requests for reports and information.
- Coordinate with other departments within the Company.
- Mentor and develop the Operations staff.
In addition, applicants should have the following background:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a business-related major.
CPA or Chartered Accountant preferred (active or inactive
All regular full-time employees at Pathway Capital Management, LP enjoy a generous benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance coverage provided with a minimal payroll contribution
- Flexible work format and collaborative yet autonomous culture
- Pathway observes 10 holidays per year. All regular full-time employees are eligible for holiday pay
- Excellent 401(k) employer match
It is our policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, or other protected classification. All U.S. employees are covered by workers compensation.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements: Pathway requires all new employees to be fully-vaccinated from COVID-19 with vaccines authorized or approved by the FDA. Pathway will consider requests for accommodation in relation to this mandatory vaccination policy if a new employee requires a reasonable accommodation due to a disability or a sincerely held religious belief. Pathway reserves the right to request documentation and/or additional information in order to verify any request for accommodation.