- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 6 months customer service/secretarial/telemarketing experience required.
- Must be able to speak and read English clearly, professionally, and fluently.
- Must be able to type a minimum of 20 WPM.
- Experience working with a PC and the Windows operating system is required.
- Ability to effectively work within established contractual turnaround times required.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and leadership skills and the ability to organize simultaneous tasks.
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- All personnel will be required to undergo program update training as the program changes.
- May be required to work holidays and Overtime may be required.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment
- Prolonged sitting throughout the workday with occasional mobility required.
- Corrected vision within the normal range.
- Hearing within normal range. A device to enhance hearing may be provided if needed.
- Must possess sufficient manual dexterity to skillfully operate an on-line computer terminal and other standard office equipment, including a financial calculator, personal computer, and telephone.
- Occasional movements throughout the department daily to interact with staff, accomplish tasks, etc.
You will receive requests for a background check regarding this employment opportunity. You are required to pass a background check to be qualified for the opportunity. You will also need to complete an assessment as part of the screening requirements. Respond to all requests quickly as we anticipate filling our vacancies quickly, and non-responses may result in disqualification for this opportunity.
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
TDB Communications, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions at TDB are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate