At First Fidelity Bank, we are looking for talented, enthusiastic team members with a passion for service excellence. Our employees are critical to our overall success. We invest in our employees by providing excellent training and development, as well as advancement opportunities. We offer our employees a family environment, great benefits, competitive pay and paid time off for work/life balance. We are dedicated to giving back to the communities we serve, and we encourage our employees to participate in charitable giving and volunteer opportunities. One of our Core Values is to provide a caring place to work where people truly enjoy coming to work each day. Colleagues of First Fidelity Bank take pride in working here, make lasting friendships and have fun!
Plan, perform and complete assigned audits within the budgeted hours assigned. Determine if the various departments and/or divisions of the Bank are following the policies and procedures approved by the Bank’s board of directors and management. Determine if the Bank is complying with Generally Accepted Accounting Standards in recording various transactions.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the various banking laws and regulations.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the Bank’s policies and procedures.
- Understand and utilize the Bank’s core processing system along with any features available (i.e. Queries) and other software programs the various departments and/or divisions utilize.
- Schedule and coordinate various assigned audits with the respective department and/or division. Conduct pre-audit discussions with various managers to determine if any changes to the audit procedures are needed.
- Conduct the test work of the various audits assigned. The test work will be performed in accordance with the Bank’s policies and procedures along with the various banking laws and regulations, if applicable.
- Conduct an exit interview with the management of the respective department and/or division at the end test work to discuss any issues identified during the audit;
- Once test work is completed provide the Internal Audit Manager a draft report and work papers for review.
- Review management’s audit responses to determine if they are appropriate.
- Regular and reliable attendance at work is an essential function of the job.