- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in related field
- Must maintain an active NMLS license at all times.
- 5+ years of sales experience and mortgage industry experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure.
- Knowledge of FHA, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and Ginne Mae guidelines and latest mortgage compliance rules.
- Organization, Planning, and Time Management
- Computer Literacy – Microsoft Office, Excel
- Knowledge and understanding of transaction components that indicate a potential for fraud and fraud schemes
This job may require frequent sitting or standing for long periods of time. This job profile is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and responsibilities, as one may perform additional related duties as assigned in order to meet the needs of the organization.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to lift up to a minimum of twenty pounds. Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in an office setting; to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull light to moderate amounts of weight; to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a keyboard; and to verbally communicate to exchange information.
VISION: See in the normal visual range with or without correction.
HEARING: Hear in the normal audio range with or without correction.