Discover the StoneRidge Difference
New Increased Rates, PLUS $5.00/hour weekend differentials for FT, PT, and PRN!
Church of God Home - Part of the StoneRidge Retirement Living Communities family
Are you still looking for a company that values and appreciates all of your hard work? At StoneRidge Retirement Living Communities, we recognize that our dedicated team is the heart of our communities, and we offer an incredible comprehensive "we care about you" ADVANTAGES benefits package to show our appreciation.
As a valued team member, you'll enjoy caring for you & your family, ADVANTAGES like COMPANY-PAID medical, vision, and dental insurance for you and your dependents - that's 100% paid premiums for you and your dependent children. Plus, we offer company-paid HSA contributions, giving you free money back in your pocket to help cover medical costs. We also offer referral incentives!
Full-time Team Members - With 20 days of paid time off and 7 days of holidays that you start earning on day one, you'll have plenty of time to refresh and recharge.
All team members enjoy participation in our company-matched 401k and company-paid telemedicine through SwiftMD with no copay. This will help you have peace of mind knowing you're taken care of.
But we don't just care about your benefits - we care about you as a person. You'll have the opportunity to work with compassionate leaders who value teamwork, work-life balance, and patient care. We provide a family-oriented culture and want you to have a voice.
Join our team at StoneRidge Retirement Living Communities and discover make a meaningful difference in the lives of our patients and our team members. If you want to feel valued and appreciated for your hard work, apply today!
A licensed nurse who is qualified to provide basic nursing duties. Coordinates and communicates as a resident advocate to the physician. Oversees the nurse aides of all resident care. Demonstrates good communication skills with resident families. Full Time & Part Time status required to work every other weekend
Major Responsibilities, Duties, Functions, and Tasks of the Position
- Perform responsibilities in accordance with the Pennsylvania State Board of Nursing Standards of Nursing Conduct
- Assist with physician rounds/notifications as needed and comply with protocols for transcription of orders and end of month paperwork
- Supervise and evaluate all direct resident care provided and initiate action as necessary.
- Instruct nursing assistants in proper implementation and monitoring compliance of policies and procedures to assure quality standards of resident care.
- Monitor resident condition changes and implement appropriate corrective actions, including notification to appropriate resident contacts.
- Implement and update resident plans of care
- Respond appropriately during emergency situations and provide instruction to nursing assistants.
- Completes the admission or discharge of residents
- Perform the responsibilities of the CNAs, as needed.
- Counsel supervised staff and consult with supervisor regarding disciplinary actions
- Immediately report resident related care concerns about treatment or abuse to the Department Supervisor as well as the Executive Director of the facility
- Interact with Team Members, Residents, and Guests in a courteous and professional manner
- Maintain confidentiality of resident, Team Member, family and facility information
- Understand and upholds Resident Rights
- Follow each Residents Plan of Care