Position Summary: Provide Personalized Recovery Oriented Services to program participants; includes individual and group counseling as well as case management/coordination of services. Conducts assessments, reviews, develop Individualized Recovery Plans, and maintains documentation of client's participation and progress.
- Responsible for timely and accurate documentation and follow-up for assigned caseload. Maintain a caseload of individuals for engagement, assessment, rehabilitation planning, and goal setting/acquisition. Responsible for maintaining/up-keeping all records for their assigned caseload. Collaboratively document progress notes that document the service providers that include assessment of progress and review of IAP/IRP.
- Acts as leader/facilitator of classes and activities for which program participants are assigned. Develops curricula and group/class protocols as necessary.
- Participate in IPS (Individual Placement and Support), IRGA, and/or IDDT team meetings.
- Provide and initiate job development, job placement, and community outreach as needed.
- Communicates information with all staff and director/supervisor(s) verbally and in writing to impart instructions, provide feedback, and adjusting work practices.
- Complete referral process for individuals as needed. Participates in the discharge planning process including initiation of all necessary referrals.
- Provide individual and group rehabilitation/recovery and guidance to the PROS community members.
- Responsible to report safety issues or concerns that have been brought to their attention. Report any participant or program issues to the Program Director.
- Responsible for participating in evacuations and ensuring program participants' safety in emergencies (i.e. fire, fire drills, etc.).
- Work to achieve productivity standards set forth by the administration.
- Supervise student interns under the direction of Program Supervisor/Coordinator/Director.
- Incident reporting (when applicable).
- Comply with all Program, WellLife Network, and OMH policies and procedures, including those regarding participant rights, documentation, incident reporting.
- Adhere to OMH guidance documents and PROS standards of Care.
- Ensure compliance with all HIPAA and confidentiality guidelines. Uphold confidentiality.
For those with licensure/credentials, adhere to standards of care set forth by the NYS Office of Professions, one professional code of ethics. Ensure completion of all required educational training as directed by one's profession.
- Assist/empower individuals to identify and achieve recovery goals of employment, education, and community integration. Assist PROS clients in all aspects of their recovery and treatment.
- Develop and implement classes, groups, and activities within the PROS (Personalized Recovery Oriented Services) categories: IR, IDDT, CRS, and CT. Provide services in all categories with the expectation of being part of a team of specialization such as Intensive rehabilitation goal acquisition (IRGA), Individual Placement & Support (IPS), Co-occurring disorders (IDDT), Community resources development, structured skills development, or wellness self-management. Classes, groups, and activities are designed to facilitate the recovery of individuals diagnosed with mental health conditions. Provide services in all categories above to facilitate the recovery of individuals diagnosed with mental health conditions.
- Participates in individual, group, family, and other collateral meetings on and off-site. Be proactive regarding case reviews as needed.
- Communicates with assigned prescribers for participants on their caseload.
- Acts as liaison with other agencies to provide information about the PROS program and to facilitate new referrals. Outreach/networking as needed.
- Coordinates treatment/recovery team meeting(s) for individuals within the program.
- Assist/empower individuals to identify and achieve recovery goals of employment, education, and community integration.
- Provide coverage, as needed, of programming or classes usually facilitated by other staff that may not be scheduled to work on any given day.
- Attend and participate in regularly scheduled team meetings, in-service training, and supervision.
- Attend training and conferences as needed.
- Receive supervision by and report to the Director/Supervisor.
- Function as a vital part of an interdisciplinary team environment.