· Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in relevant business or technical field
· 3+ years hands-on experience managing B2B SaaS products
· Must be able to communicate effectively with technical and business resources
· Proven ability to establish trusted, effective relationships across diverse sets of stakeholders
· Proven ability to lead without direct authority
· Familiarity with Agile development process preferred
· Creative thinker with critical analysis and problem-solving skills, along with flexibility/adaptability and knack for thinking on your feet
· Travel may be necessary to complete job duties
· May work beyond normal working hours, on weekends and holidays, and/or in other positions when necessary
Physical and Sensory Requirements (with or without reasonable accommodations)
· Must be able to move intermittently throughout the working day, must be able to stand, stoop, walk, kneel and crouch.
· Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm, hand and finger dexterity, including ability to grasp and visual acuity to use a keyboard, operate equipment and read.
· Frequently required to sit, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear.
· Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vison, and the ability to adjust focus.
· Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
· Must be in good general health and demonstrate emotional stability.
· Must be able to lift, push, pull, and move a minimum of 20 pounds.